Discover the beautiful waters of South Carolina as you fish for grouper, snapper, black sea bass, porgies, triggers and more.
Embark from Georgetown, SC for A Thrilling Fishing Experience
- We will supply fishing license, rods, reels, tackle, ice and bait.
- You catch’em, we’ll clean’em, you keep’em!
- Please note: All of our mates work for tips. They work hard to make your charter as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Gratuities are a nice way of saying “thank you.” Suggested gratuity is 20%.
About the Boat
– Clothes you don’t mind getting wet
– Windbreakers (we will be on open water)
All cancellations must be done two weeks in advance (excluding weather). If canceled after the limit and a date cannot be rescheduled, you will be charged the full deposit. If the weather is bad and we can not go out, you will not be charged and your deposit will be refunded. (50% charge for less than 48 hrs notice.)
We also stand-by a 45 minute “No Show” which states that if you are more than 45 minutes late for your charter and do not call the captain, it is considered a No Show and you will be charged the full amount of the charter. If you call to say you are running late that is not a problem, but remember that your charter time starts at the agreed upon departure time which is stated on all trips.