Catch wahoo, tuna, sailfish, marlin, barracuda, and more on this incredible private fishing charter. We supply the equipment and expertise for an unforgettable experience.
Shove off from Georgetown, SC to hunt Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi, and More
- We will supply just about everything you need to catch fish, fishing license, rods, reels, tackle, ice and bait.
- We fish the Gulf Stream for this charter.
- You catch’em, we’ll clean’em, you keep’em!
- Please note: All of our mates work for tips. They work hard to make your charter as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Gratuities are a nice way of saying “thank you.” Suggested gratuity is 20%.
About the Boat
Get ready to set sail for a fantastic day of fishing on your charter with Brag and Release! Our boat is equipped with a large salon area with air conditioning for a comfortable ride to and from the fishing grounds. It also has a large cockpit area with a fighting chair or table depending on what the charter calls for. Either way, ride in comfort and enjoy the view.
- What to Bring
– Clothes you don’t mind getting wet
– Windbreakers (we will be on open water)
- Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be done two weeks in advance (excluding weather). If canceled after the limit and a date cannot be rescheduled, you will be charged the full deposit. If the weather is bad and we can not go out, you will not be charged and your deposit will be refunded. (50% charge for less than 48 hrs notice.)
We also stand-by a 45 minute “No Show” which states that if you are more than 45 minutes late for your charter and do not call the captain, it is considered a No Show and you will be charged the full amount of the charter. If you call to say you are running late that is not a problem, but remember that your charter time starts at the agreed upon departure time which is stated on all trips.